Stepping Down

All general discussions around bbdkp can be posted here.
Malfate
Former Team member

Stepping Down

Post#1 » 21 Jan 2009, 21:40

Well as many of you may have noticed over the past month or so i have not been active at all on the website due inpart because of final exams. I no longer play any video games and rarely logon to my computer except when i need to do school work or check email and such. My days of being a computer nerd (which i enjoyed :D ) are done, and subsequently playing video games (for the most part). Therefore i will no longer be the Project Leader of bbDKP, I have been waiting for a dedicated member for the past few months to step up so that i could know the project will be left in good hands. I would like to tell you that Sajaki (Pixel) is now the Project Leader. I will still visit the site, and may even help a little when i can, but my active role in bbDKP is now done. I currently own and operate bbdkp.net, and i will continue to pay for the website site so that Sajaki or any other member have to worry about the burden of not being able to host the website. Hope you guys enjoy bbDKP as much as i did developing it for the past year and a half or so. Good Luck, and have fun!

Grats Sajaki, keep developing bbDKP and the best of luck to you.

Sincerly Kevin "Malfate" Rushin,
Former bbDKP Leader, bbDKP Supporter.
If you like what we have done, keep the project alive and feel free to donate Via Paypal: Here
Please Use the Search Button and look for your problems on our boards before posting.
"The bigotry of the nonbeliever is for me nearly as funny as the bigotry of the believer."
-Albert Einstein

Kapli
Retired Developer

Re: Stepping Down

Post#2 » 22 Jan 2009, 21:16

thanks for everything, we really need some more developers, i don't have much time anymore either and i feel like its only sajaki doing everything :o
gl irl and etc :D laters :D

Sajaki
Developer
Developer

Post#3 » 27 Jan 2009, 16:34

Thanks Kevin, it was a pleasure coding with you ;)

Gl in life and all ;)

Teth
Craftsperson
Craftsperson

Post#4 » 27 Jan 2009, 17:28

The work you have done is appreciated by myself and my guild.

Thank you and good luck in life.

Exzir
Farmhand
Farmhand

Post#5 » 22 Jan 2010, 13:16

Just remeber with software when you do good work it will follow you and inspire others.
When you do bad work it hinders development and your remembered for the wrong reason.

Thankx for inspireing others here and GL with your endevers in life.

Return to “General Discussion”