bbdkp.com Site rules and news

All general discussions around bbdkp can be posted here.
Malfate
Former Team member

bbdkp.com Site rules and news

Post#1 » 06 May 2008, 01:48

The rules that are created for this Board were made to avoid cluttering or abuse of the boards.

1. No Spam or Advertisement of any sort.
2. Please respect board members and admins and avoid unnecessary language (or harassment of any kind).
3. Please keep all posts relatively on topic to games (WoW, Lotr, AoC, etc...) and aspects of each game that are relevant to bbDKP

Any abuse of the rules listed above may result in forum threads being locked/deleted. Depending on the severity of the infraction, bans may be issued.
If you like what we have done, keep the project alive and feel free to donate Via Paypal: Here
Please Use the Search Button and look for your problems on our boards before posting.
"The bigotry of the nonbeliever is for me nearly as funny as the bigotry of the believer."
-Albert Einstein

Sajaki
Developer
Developer

Re: General Discussion Rules

Post#2 » 05 Feb 2009, 21:03

Since there have been a heap of spam attempts recently (the usual pill stuff etc :p) all new forum registrars will be under moderation for their first post.

-- edit : i've added a custom profile to be filled and this seems to stop spammers. so mod queue is now off.

Sajaki
Developer
Developer

Re: General Discussion Rules

Post#3 » 20 May 2009, 14:27

As we moved the site, chose a new domain, published RC1, i also thought it was time to reorganize the forums a little bit. I hope you like it ;)

Sajaki
Developer
Developer

Re: bbdkp.com Site rules and news

Post#4 » 18 Feb 2010, 22:35

hi all,

Lately the site has been loading very slowly. i've asked my host about it and they "are aware of this and having database issues".

i hope they'll come up with a serverfix soon enough. :wtf:

Sorry for the inconvenience, :oops:

Saj

Ocnarian
Craftsperson
Craftsperson

Post#5 » 19 Feb 2010, 21:46

Hey Saj- This may be completely irrelevant, but I know the autopost bot you're using for the SVN feed increases load time significantly when it's checking for updates, I have the same issues on my site, but we deal with it.

Sajaki
Developer
Developer

Post#6 » 06 Jun 2010, 14:10

In recognition of all the hard work that Blazeflack has done this last year, i've promoted him to Support team leader. you also have now a new team color, Purple ;)

Congratulations Blaze ;)

Blazeflack
Support Team Leader
Support Team Leader

Post#7 » 06 Jun 2010, 14:17

Thank you, it's always nice being recognized for the work you do but in this case I'm simply happy to help out even a little bit. :)
Please don't PM me for support. Create a new topic with your question, this way everyone gains from the information shared.

Sajaki
Developer
Developer

Post#8 » 12 Jan 2011, 01:19

hi,

just fyi, i did a domain transfer to a new host, so the site may go offline when the transfer has succeeded.

Blazeflack
Support Team Leader
Support Team Leader

Post#9 » 12 Jan 2011, 02:31

Alrighty, how long before it's working at the new host?
Please don't PM me for support. Create a new topic with your question, this way everyone gains from the information shared.

Sajaki
Developer
Developer

Post#10 » 12 Jan 2011, 16:01

Usually, depending on the slowness of the registrar, that takes 5-7 days. after that i need to actually move all data.

Return to “General Discussion”