For the Horde!

Say hello and show off your bbDKP examples here ;)
Forum rules
caution, make sure your links work. posts with invalid urls will be deleted.
keainanhai
Shadow lurker

For the Horde!

Post by keainanhai » 26 Oct 2017, 06:25

Greetings!

Hello fellow Warcraft friends! I'm glad to have found this as it seems PayBas has stopped development of this wonderful theme and extensions for PHPBB. I run https://worldofwarcraft.ninja and I know my phpBB software is out of date, mostly due to the template not working on newer versions. Thus my happiness to see it's being continued here! Unfortunately, it looks like the WotLK style hasn't gotten love yet so it looks like I'm still stuck on my current versions.

Is there any ETA to update this style so it's compatible with the newer versions of phpBB and pbWoW?

I've starred and set the GitHub repo to watch as well. Seriously, awesome work. I hope it's continued!

Thanks!

Sajaki
Developer
Developer

Re: For the Horde!

Post by Sajaki » 26 Oct 2017, 11:08

I've taken over development and all styles and extensions are being updated.

keainanhai
Shadow lurker

Post by keainanhai » 26 Oct 2017, 21:41

Sajaki wrote:
26 Oct 2017, 11:08
I've taken over development and all styles and extensions are being updated.
Awesome. I hopped in IRC too, but I was by myself! I'll definitely be keeping an eye on things!

Sajaki
Developer
Developer

Post by Sajaki » 27 Oct 2017, 09:49

The last couple of weeks & weekends were quite busy irl, but i hope to be able to pick this up tomorrow.

keainanhai
Shadow lurker

Post by keainanhai » 27 Oct 2017, 22:04

Sajaki wrote:
27 Oct 2017, 09:49
The last couple of weeks & weekends were quite busy irl, but i hope to be able to pick this up tomorrow.
For sure, I know exactly how that is! I'm going to be attempting to rewrite the entire email engine on one of my websites this weekend. Going to grab a big ole case of RedBull and have at it :)